Three-Minute Testimony Example
- What stood out from Lance’s story?
- What was your life like before Christ?
- What did your life revolve around the most?
- What did you get your security or happiness from?
- How did those areas begin to let you down?
- Before you accepted Christ
- How you accepted Christ, and
- After you accepted Christ
- What were the unmet needs in your life?
- How did you attempt to have these needs met?
- What is your ethnicity? What culture do you identify most with?
- During your life, how has your ethnicity and cultural context shaped your view of God, a relationship with God, and the church?
Now that you’ve written the part of your story about what your life was like before you met Jesus, the most exciting part of your story comes next—there part where your life was transformed when you met Jesus. How did that happen? That’s what we’ll focus on next.
How to Share Your Testimony is the fourth journey of the Equipped Disciples Curriculum from Athletes in Action. Learn about the whole five collection series and how the parts fit together.