Women's leadership academy
LEADERS MADE HERE
WOMEN'S leadership academy
Get equipped, empowered & encouraged.
- Sessions led by current & former professional players, coaches, & sport leaders.
- Learn world-class leadership principles & biblical model of leadership.
- Process new ideas and questions with other basketball leaders from around the country.
- Workshop topics like communication, overcoming adversity, conflict resolution, and vocal leadership.
- Leave with a Personal Development Plan to present to your coaches.
$350 per person
-This includes a 2 night stay at our world headquarters, challenge course, personality assessments, meals, and other leadership materials.
-Does not include travel/flights.
-Can be university funded.
May 20-22, 2022
FRIDAY: Starts at 10am
SATURDAY: All day
SUNDAY: Ends at 4pm
Athletes in Action
651 Taylor Dr. Xenia, Ohio 45385
What you'll do
During our sessions players will be divided into cohort groups, learn leadership skills, experience community with like-minded peers, and develop relationships with mentors.
We’re here to help. What would you like to know more about? We’ll be in touch!