Colorado Endurance Project
Join us in Colorado Springs!
Join Collegiate Runners from around the country for six+ exciting, life-changing, fun-filled weeks at Athletes In Action’s Colorado Endurance Project (CEP) in colorful Colorado, growing in your faith and learning to integrate God, Life, and Sport!
DATES: May 21, 2023 to July 2, 2023.
- WEEK 1: Athletes In Action’s Ultimate Training Camp in Ft. Collins, CO
- WEEKS 2-6: Training at 6,000+ feet elevation in beautiful Colorado Springs, CO
WHO: Join NCAA/NAIA runners from around the country
WHAT: Here’s what you can expect from the Colorado Endurance Project:
- Learn to integrate your faith and sport at AIA’s Ultimate Training Camp.
- Push your body to new levels of performance and endurance by training at 6,000+ feet elevation in beautiful Colorado!
- Be discipled in your faith by veteran AIA staff members, coaches, and grow in personal maturity and leadership skills.
- Fellowship with other Christian athletes and enjoy exciting excursions in the Rockies like white-water rafting, hiking, biking, etc.!
- Room & board for 6 weeks
- Entry into UTC Colorado
- Day trips to experience the wonders of Colorado’s outdoors.
- Group and personal discipleship times
- Leadership training
- Time for you to work, do remote summer school, and/or work on an internship (you are required to utilize this time).
Join us for six+ exciting, life-changing, fun-filled weeks of solid altitude training and spiritual growth in the beautiful Rocky Mountains!
Nick Schuetze (Above) has been working for Athletes in Action Track & Field for 7 years. A graduate of D1 Univ. of Portland, he ran for the Pilots for 5 years and was a 2x WCC conference champion. Post collegiately he competed in the US Olympic Trials in the Men’s marathon. For 16 years he was involved in the Altitude Project, another Christian, collegiate altitude running camp as a camper, counselor, staff, then director. He’s been living in Colorado Springs since 2012, where he is currently serving as an assistant coach/team chaplain for UCCS. He loves running and helping people grow in their abilities, community, and walk with God.