High-Altitude Leadership Training Camp
Join us in Colorado!
Join Collegiate Swimmers from around the country for three exciting, life-changing, fun-filled weeks at Athletes In Action’s HIGH-ALTITUDE LEADERSHIP TRAINING CAMP (HALTC) in colorful Colorado, growing in your faith and learning to integrate God, Life, and Sport!
DATES: May 21, 2023 to June 10, 2023.
- WEEK 1: Athletes In Action’s Ultimate Training Camp in Ft. Collins, CO
- WEEKS 2-3: Training at 6,000+ feet elevation in beautiful Colorado Springs, CO
WHO: Join NCAA Division I, II, and III swimmers from around the country and be coached by some of the best NCAA and USA Swimming coaches in the US.
WHAT: Here’s what you can expect from the HALTC!
- Learn to integrate your faith and sport at AIA’s Ultimate Training Camp.
- Push your body to new levels of performance and endurance by training at 5,000 – 6,000+ feet elevation in colorful Colorado!
- Be discipled in your faith by veteran AIA staff members, get coached by top collegiate swim coaches, and grow in personal maturity and leadership skills.
- Fellowship with other Christian athletes and enjoy exciting excursions in the Rockies like white-water rafting, hiking, biking, etc.!
COST: The cost has not been finalized as of 01-02-2023, but HERE’S THE BEST NEWS… We will train you and help you raise sponsorship funds to cover the cost!!
APPLY: CLICK HERE to apply for the High-Altitude Leadership Training Camp (limited number of positions available).
EMAIL: Craig.Harriman@AthletesInAction.org for more information