International Coaches Academy
Giving access to elite TOTAL coach training to coaches of the world
November 8-18, 2023
Athletes in Action World Headquarters, Xenia, Ohio, USA
The International Coaches Academy is an invite only two-week journey blending coaching instruction, leadership development and cultural experience. Coaches from around the world, converge at the AIA’s World Training and Resource Center in Xenia, Ohio, to add to their coaching pedigree.
The International Coaches Academy includes…
- Visits to secondary, collegiate and/or professional-level practices and games
- Observing many different coaches and coaching styles
- Learning from successful teachers of sport
- Interacting with coaches from around the world
- Participating in cultural events
- Daily ‘team times’ focused on leadership and personal growth training
They depart as coaches with a focused mission – to lead and guide their athletes not only on the court, but in their homes and communities, too.
Cost: $1,500 USD. This includes food, lodging, transportation during the academy, training sessions, game visits.
Limited number of partial scholarships available.
Travel costs to and from the Academy are the responsibility of the coach.
The ICA has 4 sport options that we are able to develop coaches:
- Sport Performance
Level of Sport
The ICA has trained coaches from all levels:
- National Team Coaches
- Club Team coaches
- Youth coaches
We customize each year’s experience based upon the roster
We typically offer instruction in these languages:
If there is a group we will seek to arrange a translator in the needed language.