Sports Complex & Retreat Center
1197 S. DETROIT ST | XENIA, OHIO 45385
HIRING FOR SUMMER 2022
Click ‘learn more’ to apply for open positions at the AIA Sports Complex & Retreat Center.
Contact with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Developing Transformational Athletic Leaders
Operating a Sports Complex & Retreat Center from the Athletes in Action headquarters (Xenia, Ohio), we maintain strong relationships in the sports and event-planning industry so we can help positively change the culture of athletics.
FIELDS & FACILITIES ON OUR 250-ACRE SPORTS COMPLEX CAMPUS
Learn more about the fields and facilities of our Sports Complex. Including: Outdoor Synthetic Turf Fields, Sports Performance Center, Challenge Course, and Retreat & Conference Center.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Athletes in Action is proud to be a partner to our community as we all come back stronger than ever. We know there are many in our area hurting and experiencing hardships. We are committed to providing a safe, clean, positive environment to help you and your family come and enjoy the activities you love the most. We want to thank those who have tirelessly given of themselves to keep the rest of us going.
- Outdoor playing fields and surfaces will be open for limited use with distancing requirements that include:
- Bleachers will be closed off, family members are encouraged to bring in their own chairs and viewing will be limited
- Social distancing of families watching games must be 6 feet apart, guests not complying will be reminded to practice distancing
- Guests not complying with social distancing practices, may be asked to leave the premises
- Athletes in Action encourages the use of face coverings where required or recommended by the CDC, state, and local governments as a preventative step to helping one another
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer or disinfectant wipes
- Activities that do not adhere to government guidance will not be allowed
- By state guidelines, participants, coaches, officials, and families must bring their own water; please bring plenty of water to stay well hydrated throughout the entire activity
- Each sports field currently has a reduced capacity of 40 for occupancy for athletes, coaches, and officials, to allow for appropriate social distancing
- Only athletes, coaches, officials, and Athletes in Action staff are allowed on the playing field
- Parents/guardians and families are allowed to attend as spectators
To help protect yourself and others, everyone entering is asked to review this self-screening checklist daily before arriving:
Are you sick? If yes, stay home, and consider contacting your healthcare provider.
Have you developed symptoms listed below within the past 72 hours? If yes, stay home, contact your healthcare provider if necessary and let us know you’re not able to come.
- Fever (100 F / 37.8 C or above)
- Chills (including chills with shaking)
- Sore Throat
- Shortness of breath
- New loss of taste or smell
- Any person who has had symptoms or exposure to COVID-19 within the last 14 days is asked not to come to the venue
- AIA Staff
Our AIA staff are are monitored daily for symptoms and exposure to COVID-19, including temperature taking.
We will provide personal protective equipment including masks to all AIA staff, and training on how to use it, based on CDC guidelines.
Our AIA staff are provided sanitizing stations.
We are committed to communicating our guidelines with coaches, participants, vendors, and other visitors to the facility and requesting everyone work together to keep us all safer.
- Food Service Areas
The Athletes in Action Concessions Stand will not be open.
- Additional Cleaning/Safety Standards
Public restrooms will be cleaned with sanitizing solutions in accordance with state guidelines at the start or end of each day’s activities, with additional cleaning based on peak times.
Social distancing adjustments have been made inside restrooms and to an outside waiting line.
We have placed signage throughout the venue encouraging social distancing, hand washing, and other safe practices.
Your health is your responsibility; when washing hands, use soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing, going to the bathroom, and before eating or touching food; don’t touch your eyes, note, or mouth with unwashed hands.
We are communicating to partner organizations and renters that anyone who has tested positive with COVID-19 should not enter the venue until they have been released by their doctor and diagnosed as “recovered.”
Athletes in Action is committed to working with partner organizations and Greene County Public Health to respond within State of Ohio guidelines if a participant subsequently tests positive for COVID-19.
We’re here to help. What would you like to know more about? We’ll be in touch!