AIA PRO DAY SHOWCASE
FREE AGENTS MARCH 31 & DRAFTEES APRIL 1, 2021
AIA SPORTS COMPLEX - XENIA, OH
IS COVID RESTRICTING YOUR OPPORTUNITIES?
DO YOU NEED A VENUE TO PERFORM FOR PROFESSIONAL SCOUTS FOR CERTIFIED NUMBERS?
DO YOU WANT YOUR PERFORMANCE TO BE SHARED WITH ALL 32 NFL, 9 CFL AND 8 XFL TEAMS?
32 NFL + 9 CFL + 8 XFL teams will receive all numbers, background information and film from the event.
All drills and stations filmed and distributed professionally to all NFL, CFL and XFL teams.
Personal results will be sent to each participant.
Results will not be posted publicly.
WE ARE CONNECTED TO EVERY PRO FOOTBALL ORGANIZATION WORLDWIDE.
All22 Global Scouting Network connects prospects + teams to every football organization worldwide. The ALL22 platform is a trusted source of verified athlete data through our international scouting community of 85+ scouts located in six continents, covering 70+ countries globally.
Numbers will be certified for:
- Hand, Arm, & Wingspan
- 40 Yard Dash
- Short Shuttle
- L Drill
- Vertical Jump
- Broad Jump
- Bench Press
The professional scouting and certified numbers will be administered by All22 staff.
Position drills and 1 on 1’s will be administered by professional coaches and certified scouts. All aspects of the event will be expertly filmed.
CONFIRMED ALL22 SCOUTS
- 19-year NFL Scout for the Seattle Seahawks and Carolina Panthers
- Former CFL executive for the Toronto Argonauts and BC Lions
- Former Director of Football Operations for the New York Guardians (XFL)
- Former Vice President/General Manager of the San Antonio Riders (WLAF)
- Former Director of Football Operations for the San Antonio Commanders (AAF)
- Inductee into the Ourlads’ Scouting Hall of Fame
- Former Scouting Intern for the Denver Broncos (NFL)
- Former Internal Recruiting Operations and Scouting Manager for the New York Guardians (XFL)
- Former Operations Coach and Recruiting Event manager for Fordham University
- Former Recruiter for Penn State
- Former Pro Football Focus (PFF) Analyst
- Former Area Scout for the Washington Football Team (NFL)
- Former Scouting Intern for the Tennessee Titans (NFL)
- Former US Area Scout for the Ottawa Redblacks (CFL)
- Former Personnel Department for the North Carolina Tar Heels (NCAA)
- Former Graduate Assistant for the Miami Hurricanes (NCAA)
- Former West Regional Scout with the Montreal Alouettes (CFL)
- Former Assistant General Manager with the Regina Riot (WWCFL)
- Former player for the Saskatchewan Roughriders (CFL) , Edmonton Eskimos (CFL), the Colorado Crush, Spokane Shock, and the Peoria Rough Riders (Arena)
- Former Assistant Football Coach at the University of Ottawa (CIS)
- Played two season for the Dallas Cowboys (NFL) (1972/73)
- Former personnel department staff for the Dallas Cowboys
- Former scout and Assistant Personnel Director Seattle Seahawks
- Former Assistant General Manager Seattle Seahawks
- Former executive for the Michigan Panthers and Oakland Invaders (USFL)
- Former Vice-President of Football Operations for the XFL
Designed for the PAnDEMIC
Uniquely organized for pro football prospects impacted by COVID-19.
Strict COVID-19 protocols in place.
TRAIN + IMPROVE
Learn how you can build a roadmap to improve your performance & become the Total Athlete.
In order to test at your best you need to train with the best.
As an additional option, our expert coaches can take you through an individualized 6 week training program at our facility to prepare you to preform at your maximum potential.
THE TRAINING TEAM
Our expert coaches can take athletes through a training program to help them be at their best.
- Super Bowl Champion Head S&C Coach
- 21 Years in NFL
- 9 years at NFL Combine
- Coached 12 players to the Pro Football Hall of Fame – including Randy Moss, Ray Lewis, Deion Sanders, Ed Reed, Shannon Sharpe, and John Randle
- Coached 40 different players to the Pro Bowl
- Professional S&C Coach of the Year, in 2000
- 7 years experience preparing athletes for the NFL Combine and Pro Days
- Coached at Brandon Marshall’s FitSpeed in Weston, FL for 3 years
- Worked with over 20 NFL Combine participants including Jacoby Brissett, Kenny Golladay, Justin Simmons, Ryan Smith, and Cre’von Leblanc
- Has prepped over 20 athletes who have been signed to NFL teams
- Has prepped over 10 athletes who has been signed to CFL teams
- Works with sprinters who compete in USA Track & Field events
ALL THE DETAILS
Date | Location | Pricing | Logistics
Date: March 31st – April 1st, 2021
Location: Athletes in Action Sports Complex in Xenia, Ohio
Questions?: Contact Ross Stowers at 937.520.9605 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Event subject to change due to COVID guidelines.