+ Pro Day Training.
Training Goes Through
The Pre-draft Evaluation Season
THIS IS THE SINGULAR BEST PLACE
TO DEVELOP AS A TOTAL ATHLETE.
- Personalized training to meet the needs of each athlete.
- Brand new facility designed for Total Athlete Experience.
- Measured training enables you to test at your best.
- Integrated digital & onsite training for flexible schedules.
- Dedicated players lounge enhances rest & recharge.
- Nutrition guided meals prepared on site.
- Media training & interview prep.
Download the Full NFL Combine and Pro Day Training Guide for complete program description, training options, and prices.
DESIGNED + DIRECTED
BY A WORLD CLASS TEAM
- Super Bowl Champion Head S&C Coach
- 21 Years in NFL
- 9 years at NFL Combine
- Coached 12 players to the Pro Football Hall of Fame – including Randy Moss, Ray Lewis, Deion Sanders, Ed Reed, Shannon Sharpe, and John Randle
- Coached 40 different players to the Pro Bowl
- Professional S&C Coach of the Year, in 2000
- 7 years experience preparing athletes for the NFL Combine and Pro Days
- Coached at Brandon Marshall’s FitSpeed in Weston, FL for 3 years
- Worked with over 20 NFL Combine participants including Jacoby Brissett, Kenny Golladay, Justin Simmons, Ryan Smith, and Cre’von Leblanc
- Has prepped over 20 athletes who have been signed to NFL teams
- Has prepped over 10 athletes who has been signed to CFL teams
- Works with sprinters who compete in USA Track & Field events
- Certified Athletic Trainer – MS, LAT, ATC
- Licensed in Ohio by the Board of OTPTAT
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Education from the University of Florida
- Master’s Degree in Exercise Science from Louisiana State University
- Athletic Trainer for USA Winter Olympic Team, 1994
- Former Assistant AD and Head Athletic Trainer at the University of South Alabama
BE YOUR BEST WHEN UNDER PRESSURE.
The TOTAL ATHLETE program prepares athletes for all aspects of
the NFL Combine and Pro Days. Besides developing character and leadership skills, athletes will work on proper technique in speed and agility training for the 40-yard dash, 3-cone drill, and 20-yard shuttle.
Power training will be incorporated to maximize results for the broad jump and vertical jump, along with strength/endurance training for the bench press. In addition, we will teach position skill drills that will occur on the field. A certified athletic trainer is on staff and available to treat pre-existing injuries.
Other support programming includes Wonderlic prep, interview training, and social media training. On-site meals and housing are provided on the AIA campus. Meal plans that are assessed and customized with sport nutritionists and prepared by an executive chef.
DISTRACTION FREE TRAINING ZONE
The AIA Sports Complex, located in rural Xenia, OH:
- 235-acre sprawling sports campus, Brand new 6,000 sq foot training facility
- Synthetic turf football field, Eight-lane track
- Team-building ropes course
- Access to an indoor track and turf field
- Dining on campus, Professional chef, High nutrition meals for athletes unique needs
- Dorms on campus with suites available
- Players lounge with 2 big-screen TVs, ping pong, pool tables, kitchenette, and a home-away-from-home feel complete with a fireplace.
- Body Composition
- Nutrition Counseling
- Strength Training
- Speed Training
- Position Skill Drills
- Pool/Yoga Workouts
- Video Analysis
- Mentality Exercises
- Interview Training
- Wonderlic Prep
- Sports Psychology
- Brain Sensory Training
- Personal SWOT
- High Ropes Course
- Core Clarity
- Conflict Resolution
- Lead the Locker Room
- Team Building Skills
- Build into Others
- Captain’s Mindset
- Living your values
- Faith on and off-field
Our combine prep is different because our support does not end the minute athletes leave.
Our team of experts continue the TOTAL ATHLETE journey with each athlete through holistic mentorship, aiming for peak on-the-field and off-the-field impact. We are committed to continuing that support at the next level.